Yes, our inventory is accurate!
Subject to oversize shipping charge.
- 6” (152 mm) Dobsonian-style Newtonian
- 1200 mm focal length (f/8)
- 2” single-speed rack-and-pinion focuser with 1.25” adaptor
- Super 25 & 10mm 1.25” eyepieces
- 6×30 finderscope
- Solid rocker-mount with Teflon bearings and tension clutch for altitude
- Teflon bearing for azimuth
The Sky-Watcher Traditional Dobsonian Telescope 153mm/1200mm (6″) has a “paraboloidal” primary mirror to eliminate spherical aberration and a four-arm, secondary- mirror bracket with fine supports (0.5mm thick), to reduce diffraction spikes and light loss. In addition, this models include a 2″ focuser with a 1.25″ adapter, allowing the use of either eyepiece size. This models also include the new feature-tension control handle.