Coronado SolarMax III
The SolarMax III is the latest H-alpha series from Coronado to deliver unparalleled solar viewing and imaging.
- 70mm f/5.7 refractor equipped with 60mm external hydrogen – alpha (H-α) filters. Available with either 10mm or 15mm blocking filters.
- 90mm f/8.9 refractor equipped with 90mm external hydrogen - alpha filters. Available with either 15mm or 30mm blocking filters.
- Both single-stacked (<0.7Å) and double-stacked (<0.5Å) bandpass version are available.
- Two-speed, 2” rack-and-pinion focuser has both coarse and fine focus controls allowing a more precise focus, critical for both solar imaging and visual observing.
- Includes only external True H-α etalon filters giving higher contrast views and sharper features compared with models using smaller internal H-α etalon designs.
Experience darker backgrounds, sharper features, and higher contrast with the new SolarMax III series telescope.