Out of stock, but available to order.
The little C90 is a portable powerhouse telescope and spotting scope ideal for road trips. For those looking for a step up from the all-in-one Travel Scope and Adventure Scope packages, this is the scope for you.
A great spotter scope for wildlife and mountain vistas, it also serves as a portable and capable night time telescope to observe the stars, nebula, and planets. The included image erect prism means the image you see in the scope is correctly oriented. For the best magnification, we recommend adding Celestron 8-24mm zoom eyepiece, or X-Cel series eyepieces.
Note: Does not include a tripod. We recommend the Regal Premium Tripod.
- Multi Coated Optics
- Maksutov-Cassegrain Optical Design
- Compact and Portable Design
- Erect Image System for Terrestrial and Astronomical Use
- Built-in T-Adapter threads for Ease of Adapting SLR Cameras
- Comes with 32 mm Eyepiece, 45° Erect Image Diagonal and 8x21 Erect Image Finderscope
- Backpack Made of Nylon
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Best paired with the Regal Premium Tripod
The Maksutov optical design is recognized for being a portable design that is easy to use and has a variety of applications, making it an excellent choice for both terrestrial and astronomical usage. This C90 Mak has excellent optics with razor sharp images over a wide field.
The built in t-adapter thread lets you convert the scope into a Telephoto lens for your DSLR camera with a 1200mm f/13.3 focal length. (Select the right t-ring for your camera model.)
|Angular Field of View||1.3 degrees|
|Close Focus||15 ft (4.6 m)|
|Eyepiece||32mm Plössl (38x)|
|Eyepiece Eye Relief (mm)||20 mm|