See It In Person - On Display In Our Showroom!
SHIPPING NOT AVAILABLE - In Store Only
Contact use for ordering information.
Condition: This is a 8-year-old barely used scope and tripod in excellent condition. There are no significant nicks, scratches, or blemishes. This includes the original manuals as well as padded case the Mount/Tripod, but not the telescope. An excellent quality scope on a solid EQ mount.
No boxes, local only.
- High quality optics start with each lens being hand selected so only the finest grade of optical glass is used
- StarBright XLT coatings provide maximized light transmission
- 25 mm multi-coated eyepiece - 20 mm eye relief, 50° FOV
- 1.25" star diagonal
- CG-4 German Equatorial mount with setting circles and slow motion controls - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Ball bearings in both axis of the mount for smooth performance
- Heavy-duty pre-assembled stainless steel tripod featuring 1.75" legs, accessory tray and bubble level
- Easy no-tool setup
Omni XLT series features the stable platform of the CG-4 mount and high quality optics. Using aspheric shaping technology in conjunction with hand-figuring the optics the Omni XLT presents an image with virtually no spherical aberration. We also added our famous StarBright XLT coating system to further enhance light transmission.
|OPTICAL TUBE INFO:|
|Aperture (mm)||102 mm (4.02")|
|Focal Length||1000 mm (39")|
|Focal Length of Eyepiece 1 (mm)||25 mm (0.98")|
|Magnification of Eyepiece 1||40x|
|Mount Type||Omni CG-4 Equatorial|
|Tripod Leg Diameter||1.75" Stainless|
|Highest Useful Magnification||241x|
|Lowest Useful Magnification||15x|
|Limiting Stellar Magnitude||12.5|
|Resolution (Rayleigh)||1.37 arc seconds|
|Resolution (Dawes)||1.14 arc seconds|
|Light Gathering Power (Compared to human eye)||212x|
|Apparent Field of View||1.25°|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||66 ft (20 m)|
|Optical Coatings||StarBright XLT|
|Optical Tube Length||1003 mm (39.5")|
|Optical Tube Weight||9.5 lbs (4.31 kg)|
|Tripod Weight||12.5 lbs (5.67 kg)|
|Weight of Counterweights||7 lbs (3.2 kg) and 4 lbs (1.8 kg)|